Kolsite Group commenced its operations in 1962; a leader in Plastic Extrusion Machinery in India. The group is known for being the pioneer of various technologically advanced plastic extrusion solutions. Kolsite group under its roof has 4 flagship companies dealing in different avenues like Extrusion Machinery, Master Batches, Secondary packaging, and Agency work.
KOLSITE GROUP OF COMPANIES:
- Kabra Extrusiontechnik Limited (KET)
- Plastiblends India Limited (PBI)
- Maharashtra Plastic & Industries Limited (MPI)
- Kolsite Corporation LLP – Agency Division (KCLLP)
Background & inception of the KOLSITE GROUP
1962 was the year, when Kolsite Group commenced its operations at a small factory in Tardeo that had a total area of 800 square feet. Shri SV Kabra left his traditional business and ventured into the plastics Industry. In 1962, the industry was at a very nascent stage, and he decided venture into processing and while processing he faced various issues with the machinery which eventually encouraged him to manufacture machinery for plastic extrusion. He visualized, that to grow, technological advancement will be highly crucial and he strategically decided to enter into joint venture with Battenfeld Extrusiontechnik (BEX) and India got its 1st High Output twin screw extruder. The Industry being in the nascent stage then, the group began by manufacturing machines of low output with the available resources. But with a keen eye on the rapidly changing trends and realizing the potential of plastic industry, the group entered into joint ventures with the Global players of this field to soon become a leader in Plastic Extrusion Machinery in India. Since then, the company is known for being the pioneers of various technologically advanced plastic extrusion plants. The group has completed 50 years of its existence and is going strong.
PLASTIBLENDS INDIA LIMITED
Plastiblends India Limited is India's largest manufacturer and exporter of Colour & Additive Master Batches and Thermoplastic Compounds for the Plastic Processing Industry. Plastiblends is headquartered in Mumbai, India, our world class manufacturing, product development and application facilities are located in Daman (Western India) Roorkee, Uttarakhand (Northern India) and Palsana (Gujarat) with an annual manufacturing capacity more than 1, 00,000 MT. Company produces master batches for Polyolefins including BOPP, PET, PBT, ABS, HIPS, EVA.
- Strong dealer network across the globe
- SAP R # 3 for Seamless Integration and real time Information.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified by TUV SUD AMERICA INC for adhering to stringent quality standards.
- Research & Development facility is recognized by Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR) - Government of India as “In-house R&D Unit”.
- Presence in the European, African, South American and Asian Markets.
- Export to more than 40 countries worldwide
- The first Master Batch Company with the status of an Export House by Government of India.
- Awarded the highest recognition for exports, the prestigious Certificate as “Largest Exporter of Master Batches” from India for eight consecutive years since 2003-04 by the PLEX COUNCIL (Plastic Export Promotion Council, Government of India).
- Plastiblends shares are listed in the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) and NSE (National Stock Exchange) - the two premier bourses of India.
- Won the Gold Trophy “Fastest Growing Enterprises” for processing commodity polymers for the year 2009-2011 by PLASTINDIA Foundation.
MAHARASHTRA PLASTIC & INDUSTRIES
Maharashtra Plastics & Industries is a professionally managed ISO 9001 Company, is India's largest manufacturer and exporter of PP Box Strapping, Fully Automatic PP Box Strapping, Semi-Automatic PP Box Strapping, Manual Seal PP Box Strapping, Frictional Seal PP Box Strapping, Polyester (PET) Strapping, Stretch films, Strapping tools, Strap Seals, etc.The company was established in 1962, and is fully equipped with state of the art technology to produce world class products. The brand name for Polypropylene (PP) Box Strapping is MAHASTRAP & Polyester (PET) Strapping is MAHAPET. The Unit occupies 44,500 sq. ft. land with the best production facility in Daman which is a Union Territory of India.
- Consistent, accurate and curvature free winding of strap
- Sustained customer satisfaction
- Strong dealer network to service our customers on time
- Team of qualified & skilled professionals
- Support of group companies for faster developments of world class technology, processes and products
- Polypropylene Box Strapping (MAHASTRAP) is made up of virgin, eco-friendly & light density polypropylene raw material. The strap is most suitable for packing (sealing), reinforcing building, unitizing and palletizing of articles.
- Polyester Strap (MAHAPET) a substitute of steel strap is produced for the use in automatic strapping machine or in hand tools, with constricted tolerances. In contrast of steel strapping MAHAPET disposes off more elastic stress strain behaviour.
- Pneumatic Strapping Tools
- Battery Operated Strapping Tools
- Hand Strapping Tools
- Manual Sealer & Tensioner
- Stretch Films