1. Master list of employees is prepared prior to identification of training needs.
2. Training needs for skill is identified from the Training menu for all employees as per Master list and forwarded to HRDP through Training Identification form.
3. Based on the identification of training needs a Training Calendar is prepared through Training Login Register and released in the month of April every year.
4. Training is conducted with the help of internal/external faculties as identified and recorded in Training Attendance Register.
5. Half-yearly review of pending training is carried out with the concerned H.O.Ds and the same are re-scheduled or cancelled.
6. Need based on-the-jobs/ Classroom trainings are conducted from time to time.
7. Need based training needs are intimated to HRDP.
8. Evaluation of training is carried out through evaluation of post training performances and corrective actions taken.
9. Employee wise training records are maintained in format.